Friday, October 21, 2005

Business Blogging

Why would you want to add a blog to your business website?

A blog has natural search engine optimization features. By posting on a regular basis, your blog can help your business in many ways:


  • create new, fresh content for your site
  • each post is a new html document that the search engine spiders love
  • you can share information with your readers
  • you can solicit feedback on a product, question or book

If you don't have a blog, or are unsure of what a blog is, why don't you join the women of San Diego Women, Inc. on October 27th. I'll be sharing why small business owners should incorporate internet marketing and blogging in their marketing efforts.

Additional Reading: Business Blogging and Blogging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Debra, I find it quite refreshing to occasionally find a post such as yours with a different topic completely. It somehow ads to ones little list of lifes experiences.

I seem to have a soft spot for blogs related to writing tutorials and /or sites that have a central theme around writing tutorials type items. I guess this comes from being a webmaster as well.

Once again Debra, thank you, hope you don't mind if I visit again next month.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Debra I have been browsing around looking for the latest info on digital ebook multimedia product software and
found your site, although the Business Blogging doesn't exactly match for digital ebook multimedia product software I have
enjoyed my visit and will be sure to come back.
Come and visit me if you get the time you may find it interesting and grab some totally unique
free software for visiting.
Keep up the good work

Joe