Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Work At Home Business Expo


Work At Home Professionals
I'm speaking at the Work At Home Business Expo on Monday, November 6th at noon ET, 9am PT. I'll be presenting my workshop on "You Are The Expert!" where I'll share tips to positioning you and your business as "the experts!"


Why would you want to be viewed as "the expert" in your industry? Because it's easier to get more clients when you are "the expert." Join me and find out how you can use the internet to market you and your business, increasing traffic and passive income on your website.

This is a virtual expo. All you need is an internet connection, speakers, and a mic (if you want to participate verbally). Of course, bunny slippers and your favorite beverage are optional.

If you have any quesitons, contact me.

No comments: