Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Become An Amazon Associate

Start earning passive income by becoming an Amazon Associate and review books or products.

Log on to Amazon and scroll to the bottom of the page. Tap the "Join Amazon Associates" link and sign up to become an associate.

Now you can sign in, as an associate, and start searching for books, CDs, DVDs and a plethora of products that compliment your business. You can promote a single item or create a store for your site.

One of the easiest ways to start earning passive, or residual, income on the Internet is by blogging and reviewing books or products. Give it a whirl, what do you have to loose?

Any comments?

3 comments:

Bobby and Sarah said...

I was reading your blog and I thought you might be a good person for this. I am with a little startup that has built a new tool that lets you add pictures and video's into your blog as well as links to Amazon.com without having to upload them or use embed codes. Its a completely new way to interact with your website.

We are looking for a few intrepid souls to try out our tool and tell us
what they think. If you are interested we would love to get your feedback.

You can get the tool at our site http://www.triggit.com/pictures
The access key is: nisswa

Let me know if you have any questions.

Debra Simpson said...

I'm up for the challenge. I've just downloaded it and will give it a whirl.

Debra

Debra Simpson said...

I'm up for the challenge. I've just downloaded it and will give it a whirl.

Debra